

On October 4th I got to dance with my Nana at my cousin's wedding and you can tell by my face that I was having an absolute blast! I was a perfect little princess until we decided to go home and I screamed almost the whole way unitl we got stuck in Brewer game traffic . . . . I was happy for the Brewer's but mad at the Badgers! ;)

2 comments:
I can't hardly wait to have that next dance with you sweetie. We had such a good time that weekend. Come visit Grandpa and Nana again REAL soon. Nana has something for you but you must come to visit or ask Mommy and Daddy when we should come over and play.
If you want to you can just come visit me Elliot, I think you would much rather hang out with your cool uncle josh than Grandpa and Nana. So give me call sometime...alright Ellie have fun not being at school.
Post a Comment